Pre-Engagement & Pre-Marital Counseling
Learn How To Thrive In Marriage Before You Say "Will You Marry Me" or "I Do".
7 Sessions, Topics or Customized Based On Your Struggles | $65 Per Session | Office, Phone or Webcam Meetings
- Intake - Introduction To Counseling & The Couples Story
- Spiritual Growth - How To Grow In Christ By Living In The Spirit
- Communication - How To Talk & Listen To Each Other
- Finances - How To Manage & Grow Your Wealth
- Parenting - How To Develop Your Children God's Way
- Intimacy & Sex - How To Speak Each Other's Love, Intimacy & Sex Language
- Wedding/Honeymoon - How To Prepare For The Wedding, Honeymoon & 1st Year
What Is Christian Counseling
- Christian counseling is confidential, Bible-based counseling by one trained and experienced in both pastoral and counseling ministry.
- Christian counseling is not designed to treat severe mental illness. We do not perform psychiatric or psychological evaluations, nor prescribe medication.
- The Christian counselor uses prayer and scripture to welcome God's presence in the healing process.
- A typical counseling session lasts one to two hours. After the first meeting, the counselor will make recommendations for follow-up appointments, growth assignments, Christian spiritual practices of grace, and participation in other support ministries, well as a fellowship with a local corporate or house church, or small group ministry.
Premarital Course Completion Advantages
Impact Family is registered with Broward County as a Pre-Marital Course Provider. Our registration allows couples to bypass the three-day waiting period and receive a discount on their license fees. Let us assist you, schedule your first session today. Learn more about the Broward County Policies and Privileges.